Monday 12 September 2016

Spotlight on Dove Nourishing Care Shower Oil



I was first tipped off about Dove Beauty Bar many years ago by a leading dermatologist and have never looked back. 

Soap, I hear you gasp. This is a syndet – a synthetic detergent – and therefore a mild cleanser. Cocooned with moisture it is less harsh on the skin than traditional soap.

I have also used a lot of Dove body products. They are excellent value and keep my skin soft and subtle.



The new kid on the block is the Dove Nourishing Care Shower Oil (£4) which was sparked by the beauty customs of the Hamman in Morocco where a shower is considered therapeutic. I certainly destress in mine.

A cocktail of Moroccan Argan Oil and the prowess of Dove cleansing, this is great for dry skin. It has a gentle lather and helps to keep the skin beautifully hydrated. Just don’t turn up the temperature too high, you should use warm water not hot!

By Daralyn Danns