Monday 22 August 2016

Spotlight on the New Nivea Daily Essentials Creme Care Facial Cleansing Range



Creams, bars, liquids and wipes, we all have our favourite way of cleansing our skin.





While I like to wash my face at night as it makes me feel that I have got rid of the dirt, grime and pollutants that I accumulated during the day, I like to use wipes or cream to freshen up during the day. So, I was delighted to discover the Nivea Daily Essentials Creme Care Facial Cleansing Range. Nivea maybe a budget range but women from all walks of life, including those who can have their pick of any product they want, swear by it as it performs. The scent is also comforting and reassuring. 



These cleansers are a welcome addition to the line as they have been formulated to clean the skin effectively without being harsh. And as we all know clean skin is essential if we want it to look good.
NIvea Daily Essentials Creme Care Facial Cleansing Lotion (£3.29) is ideal for those that do not like to use a wash off cleanser or for keeping in the office for freshening up when you are going out after work.




I like to keep a packet of the Essentials Creme Care Facial Cleansing Wipes (£2.99) in my bag when I am travelling or out and about for the day as they are perfect for quickly making you feel clean in an instant and they do not leave a greasy film on your face.

In the evening I use the Nivea Daily Essentials Creme Care Facial Cleansing Cream Wash (£3.29) which is gentle on my sensitive skin.

By Daralyn Danns