Monday 18 April 2016

Spotlight on La Solution 10 De Chanel Sensitive Skin Cream



Some years ago I was told by a leading dermatologist that he did not believe in sensitive skin until he met me. So I feel I am justified in using this term to describe my skin.

I was beyond delighted when I learnt that Chanel has just launched La Solution 10 De Chanel Sensitive Skin Cream (£58). The same skin guru also advised me to look for creams that are not overloaded with ingredients. The less in the product, the more chance you have of not having a reaction.




La Solution 10 De Chanel Sensitive Skin Cream is a soothing cocktail of 10 ingredients which includes the antioxidant-rich Silver Needle white tea.

Well, never mind the science bit, I always say the proof of the pudding is in the eating. I had no reaction on first use – a good sign – and my skin also looked and felt great. The cream has a lovely buttery consistency which soaks into the complexion and does not leave any greasy residue.  

Chanel is on to a winner with this fragrance-free potion. No redness in sight, my sensitive skin is thrilled to bits with its new treat. 

By Daralyn Danns