Saturday 28 November 2015

Hair supremo Alessandro Jottini works wonders



A rainy damp evening plays havoc with your hair. My locks had turned frizzy so I arrived at Fortnum & Mason the other evening for a Christmas event not looking my best.

Luckily, help was on hand. Hair supremo Alessandro Jottini, based at the renowned Josh Wood Atelier Lansdowne, was doing a demonstration using Oribe hair products.



Alessandro at work
Photograph by S Jottini




As much as we slather on the lotions and potions full of promise to wipe away those lines and wrinkles, a good hairstylist is a much better way of knocking off the years.

Alessandro quickly wielded his brush and hairdryer and within a matter of minutes I looked and felt like a new person.

I was not the only woman that night to have suffered with her hair. Several sat down with fluffy hair. Carefully taking into consideration hair type and face shape Alessandro set to work transforming them in no time at all. Most of them, including me, looked years younger after he had worked his magic.





A delighted client
Photograph by S Jottini






If only I could win the lottery. I would have him come round to my home every day.

By Daralyn Danns

For more information visit joshwoodcolour.com