Wednesday 22 April 2015

Chic hair



Styling and colouring your hair  simply  always makes you look classy. However, as we all know what looks effortless can be hard to achieve.

Since the experts at Daniel Galvin have got their hands on my locks, they have never looked better. No brassy highlights just simple colour that looks elegant. The team are masters at getting people guessing has she or hasn’t she had her hair coloured.

After colour supremo Daisy Twyman decided to take my hair darker – back to its natural colour – I find buying clothes easier. I am also able to wear the right colour make-up for my skin tone rather than having to choose hues that match my hair.





“The trick to always looking elegant is to stay within a couple of shades of your own hue,” says Daisy. “Make sure the colour suits you otherwise it won’t look nice. It has to work with your skin and eyes and has to be the right tone and depth. One colour does not mean one tone. The ends should be lighter as should the hairline.”

Get it right and it could have the same effect as a facelift, get it wrong and you could end up looking older, tired and washed out. 

Daisy also points out that you have to also take into consideration the light. In summer when it is warmer than in winter. “You should always evaluate your hair every time you colour it,” Daisy advises.

Each time Daisy has done my hair it simply gets better. I honestly thought that it after the last time it could not be improved upon,  but I was wrong.  It took a couple of years for all the highlights to grow out so now my hair is in better condition and as it is darker it looks healthier  and has not faded as quickly as it did when it was lighter. It will be interesting to see how it fares over the summer.

After a stunning blow-dry by Emma, I felt and looked glamorous. Looking good on the outside made me feel happy on the inside.

By Daralyn Danns



Daniel Galvin (www.danielgalvin.com)