Friday 27 February 2015

Spotlight on Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Sérum



I am a huge fan of Chanel skincare. I enjoy the ritual of putting on the pleasantly-scented lotions and potions. They make you feel good and, more to the point, they work. Another plus is that the packaging certainly looks great in my bathroom.

When I heard that Chanel was launching Hydra Beauty Micro Sérum (£66), I had to get my hands on it.  






What my skin needs, especially, at this time of year, is a massive dose of hydration and to be protected from the elements. Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Sérum is a supercharged formula boasting advanced antioxidant protection and contains camellia microdroplets – which according to Chanel “fuse with skin for continuous hydration and an intense plumping effect.”

Chanel Research using the science of microfluidics  – which the company explains as the mechanism of fluids on a micrometric scale – and with the help of eminent experts in this subject developed an exciting cosmetic first.

Well, whatever the magical ingredients and the science behind it, this silky, fine-textured cocktail contains, it certainly plumped up my skin, ironed out fine lines and gave me a wonderful glow. So much so that even during the cold weather, I didn’t need make-up except for a sweep of blusher. I am hooked!

By Daralyn Danns