Monday 11 August 2014

Spotlight on Clinique’s new Chubby Sticks



Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm, £19





You always know when you have created a winner because everybody copies you. Clinique created a stir in the beauty world when it gave us the wonderful Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm which many companies have tried to emulate. Now, thanks to this clever company, it is easier than ever to get a health glow.

The Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm has a superb sheer creamy texture that looks natural on the skin. Simply glide a little on to your cheeks and blend with your fingers or a brush and you are ready to go. If you want more colour, add another layer. I tried the Roly Poly Rosy, which is the same colour as when I blush, in hot and humid conditions and it lasted for hours.

It comes in four shades so you will find one that works with your skin tone.

Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm, £17





As I have a lot of blue in my lips naturally, I am always having difficulty in finding lipsticks that suit me as I almost always change the colour. So, I am delighted to have discovered these gems from Clinique.

They work with your own lip colour to produce a shade that actually suits you. Perfect for those that like a hint of colour and shine. As they contain goodies such as shea butter, you lips won’t feel dry. Choose from four shades ranging from violet to orange. 

By Daralyn Danns